How To Write Essay Rapidly During The Exam
It seems that everyone had to write the essay on the exam. Everyone was nervous, there was a lack of time and all worried about the results. Here you can see the advices, how to write the essay during the exam and avoid all stressful situations. But if you wish to have the detailed information, it is possible to place the order on our site.
The list of the advices
- You will get the theme and the size of the essay. You should follow the instructions and all the rules, which are given in the task should not be broken.
- You need to create the introduction, which will catch the attentions of the reader. It is the known fact, that exactly the introduction creates the success of the work.
- You should understand the theme of the essay. If you do not understand something, you should ask your teacher, because if you do not do it, you will spend a lot of time and can not even write correctly. But if you get the explanation about the theme from your teacher, you will have more chances to write it successfully.
- You should know the criteria, which will be used to estimate your paper. You should pay a lot of attention to it.
- If you have the essay on free theme, you should think about 2 or even 3 options and after that to thing a few minutes and to choose the one, which is the most appropriate for you.
- You need to determine the goal of your essay. Do you want to tell the reader something? Or do you wish to show your point of view? Should you make the analyses of the text? If you set up the goal, it will be easy to write the essay.
- You should remember, that your draft should not be the ideal one. You can add or edit the sentences, words and develop the main goal of the essay.
- In the main body of the essay you should show all main questions of your work. You need to prove your thoughts with different facts. It is very good, if you write why you think, that these facts are correct or incorrect. Also, you should remember about the size. If the main part should be only 5 paragraphs, it does not mean that it should be 5 pages. In this case, your professor can even refuse to take your paper, because you did not follow the demands.
- You should start your every paragraph with the main sentence. The other sentences should just develop the idea.
- In the conclusion, you need to sum up all the information and make the decision. It is impossible to provide the reader with some new information in the conclusion. It is like the reminder for the reader what was he reading about at the beginning of the essay. You should answer to the questions like: “ Which questions were not answered?”, “What is the next?”, “ What else can be needed?” You need work a lot on the last sentence, because in this sentence you should make the reader to remember your essay.
- You should remember that you should check your sentences for the mistakes when you write them on the draft. You should not write the essay, if you did not check it twice how it was written on the draft. You should check all punctuation, grammar mistakes.
- You should not use all words, which are too complicated. You need to write shortly, interesting and only follow the theme. The best essay is the essay, which has enough arguments, is informative and everyone can read and understand it.
- You should not write in non-formal style. Do not use shortening and slang. Your essay should be formal even if it was written in the lyric style.
- Also, you need to analyze, how the other people will accept your essay. Do the thoughts go from one sentence to another one? Are all paragraphs logical? If you wish to write the essay very quickly, you should always follow this scheme:
- The events should be one by one
- One sentence should add the other one
- The ideas should be different
- You should show the reason and the consequence
- You need to combine the ideas
- Delete everything, that is not connected with the theme of the essay. If you have a long essay, but there will be only a few sentences, which are connected with the theme, your essay will not be good.
- You should not be in the rush, but also you should not be slow. Firstly, think about the main things, which you can include in your essay and after that about the things, which are not too important.
- Make your essay interesting, people should be interested in it.
- Also, the main part has the fact, if you are confident. Even if you do not know the theme, you need to find some information, which is connected with it. You should find some similar things and you can be sure, that you will understand the topic.
- Also, you should properly divide your time. You should also have a few free minutes before you give your paper to your teacher just to read it again.
To sum up, if you follow these ideas, you will be able to create the successful essay very quickly. You will be confident and will do your best to reach the highest mark. These advices will help you every time, when you are writing your essay. But if you wish to have the detailed information or you need some explanations, you can place the order here. You can be sure, that our professional writers will do their best to help you. You will get your paper in the shortest time and we provide you with the high-quality server.